|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
Artwork from Mega Man.
|Appearances:||Mega Man, Mega Man: The Wily Wars, Mega Man Powered Up|
|Similar Enemies:||Wall Blaster, Wall Blaster 2|
Blaster, also known as Beak or mistakenly referred to as Mambu, is an enemy in the original Mega Man. It is a small, wall-mounted energy gun with a protective metal casing, which opens and closes periodically.
In the Games
In Mega Man, Blasters appear in Cut Man's stage, Bomb Man's stage, and Dr. Wily stage 2. They start out with their "shell" closed, but it opens up periodically, allowing the gun inside to fire a sequence of four shots. This sequence is always the same, starting with a shot fired diagonally upwards and then working its way down in steps of roughly 30°.
While the Blaster has only one hitpoint, its shell deflects Mega Man's shots while closed, so it can only be damaged during its attack.
|It fires on any enemy it spots. Ascertain what path its shots take, and attack it from a safe spot.|
|HP 01||AT 01|
- Wall Blaster (Mega Man 4) - A larger wall-mounted cannon that aims at Mega Man, but lacks protection.
- Wall Blaster 2 (Mega Man 6) - A Wall Blaster that aims in fewer possible directions.
- In the English Mega Man: Official Complete Works art book, the names for Blaster, Mambu and Kamadoma are scrambled. This error was fixed in the MM25: Mega Man & Mega Man X Official Complete Works art book.
- MM25: Mega Man & Mega Man X Official Complete Works art book, 2013.
- Mega Man North American manual, 1987.
- Mega Man: Official Complete Works art book, 2009.