|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.
Artwork from Mega Man 6.
|Appearances:||Mega Man 6|
|Variations:||Mono Roader, Cannon Roader, Turbo Roader, Sepa Roader, Rush Roader, Crash Roader|
|Similar Enemies:||Camon, Kerberos|
In the Games
Mega Man 6
In Mega Man 6, the enemy is encountered in the Mechanical Tower (Wind Man), Restricted Area (Tomahawk Man) and Capital of Science (Knight Man) stages, appearing sporadically and never alongside other enemies, with the latter two of these stages only containing a single one. It continually speeds forward and turns around when it touches a wall. Similarly to Mono Roader and Camon from the previous games (and, to a lesser degree, Peterchy from Mega Man 3), it is typically placed at the top of stairs, making it difficult to jump over before it rams Mega Man. Likewise, its 3 hit points coupled with a relatively fast movement speed make it hard to destroy in time.
The Twin Roader comes in three different colours, the colour depending on the stage it is found in (Mechanical Tower: Blue, Restricted Area: Green, Capital of Science: Yellow), though all of these behave identically.
In the Robot Museum stage of Mega Man 7, Twin Roaders appear as wall reliefs, though only the front segment is shown, losing the "twin" aspect of the design. This makes it possible that the relief is intended to show the similar-looking Camon enemy, though details such as the ridge on the enemy's head are identical with those in the Twin Roader's Mega Man 6 production art.
|A mecha modified from the original Mono Roader. It's quick, and it will try to slam into you, so attack it with a charge shot.|
|HP 03||AT 03|
Beginning with Mega Man 4, many kinds of Roaders and similar one-wheeled robots have appeared in the Classic era, which variations also being found in some later eras. Typically, these enemies share the ability to move along the ground at comparatively high speeds.
- Mono Roader (Mega Man 4) - Spins around quickly and becomes invincible while Mega Man is near.
- Camon (Mega Man 5) - A weak, fast-moving vehicle.
- Cannon Roader (Mega Man V) - A fast-moving vehicle that charges forward and explodes.
- Turbo Roader (Mega Man 7) - Spins around in place first, then speeds towards Mega Man.
- Sepa Roader (Mega Man 10) - A fast-moving vehicle with a cannon attached, which can separate and start shooting when it is destroyed.
- Rush Roader (Mega Man X) - A fast-moving vehicle that rams walls. Damage can cause it to spin out.
- Crash Roader (Mega Man X2) - A fast-moving vehicle that rams walls.
- Mega Man: Official Complete Works art book, 2009.