|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
Mega Man Wiki:To-Do List
From Mega Man Wiki
Feel free to post here stuff we need, stuff you are working on and don't want other people to touch, etc.
- Skin discussion
- Vellidragon's Missing Info page
- Grifkuba's Quarterly Inspections
- Our Google Drive needs to be organized, pictures tagged and/or labelled, etc. After which, we can start importing them more easily.
- Talk to tacopill for access.
- Box art (possibly contact MobyGames for permission to use theirs)
- Create/flesh out main character aticles (Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, Roll, Rush, Zero, etc.)
- Creating and inserting enemy tables like Template:Enemy table/MMX
- Transferring boss tables to templates like Template:Boss table/MM3. Okay to transfer existing tables with no descriptions for now, but "Stage" column info must be added if missing. Please also fix nonsensical names/entries that were taken from unofficial guides.
Mega Man 1 --User:VellidragonDONE Mega Man 4 --User:VellidragonDONE Mega Man 5 --User:VellidragonDONE Mega Man 6 --User:VellidragonDONE
- Mega Man 7 --User:Vellidragon
- Mega Man I --User:Vellidragon
- Mega Man II --User:Vellidragon
- Mega Man III --User:Vellidragon
- Mega Man X --User:Vellidragon
- Mega Man X2 --User:Vellidragon
- Mega Man X3 --User:Vellidragon
- Sprites of Mega Man, X, etc. with weapons selected.
- Mega Man 1-7, I-IV, X1-X3 are DONE. Other games missing.
- More notice templates
- Under construction (section or page)
- Conjectural name
- Names in other languages table
- Missing navigation templates
- Mega Man: The Power Battle
- Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
- Missing infoboxes