|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
Artwork from Mega Man 6.
|Appearances:||Mega Man 6|
|Variations:||Gabyoall, Electric Gabyoall, Garyoby, Spiral Gabyoall, Spinning Gabyoall, Gagabyoall, Rolling Gabyoall, Top Gabyoall|
|Similar Enemies:||Springer, Sprinklan|
Cyber Gabyoall is an enemy appearing in Mega Man 6. It is a floor-patrolling robot based on the Gabyoall, but with a jet engine attached to each side.
In the Games
Mega Man 6
In Mega Man 6, Cyber Gabyoalls are found in several stages, appearing in the Mechanical Tower (Wind Man), Oil Field (Flame Man) and Capital of Science (Knight Man), as well as Mr. X stage 1 and 3 and Dr. Wily stage 1. Like most other Gabyoalls, they move back and forth on the ground, using their jet engines to speed up if they detect Mega Man at roughly the same height. Shooting at them with most attacks will merely push them back very slightly, though a charge shot from the Mega Buster can stun them and the Blizzard Attack or a fully charged Power Mega Man punch will destroy them outright.
On rare occasions, Cyber Gabyoalls can be found moving on the ceiling. These are mostly identical to the floor-moving ones, though as Mega Man will not usually be at the same height as them, their ability to speed up poses much less of a threat.
Cyber Gabyoall appears under "Mega Man 6" in the Database in Mega Man Legacy Collection.
|Modified to move around using jet engines. There are some enemies that can't be beaten with ordinary attacks.|
|HP 01||AT 03|
Gabyoalls or enemies very similar to them feature in almost all games of the Classic era, and in some games from other eras as well. While different models exist, traits are typically shared between them - notably, all are able to move along the ground, invulnerable to regular attack methods (but sometimes able to be stunned), and most of them speed up when at the same height as the player's character.
- Gabyoall (Mega Man) - Can be stunned with the Buster or destroyed with most special weapons. Very flat, so shots go over it.
- Springer (Mega Man 2) - Cannot be stunned, but can be destroyed with certain weapons. Springs up when it touches Mega Man. Not a true Gabyoall, but similar in function.
- Electric Gabyoall (Mega Man 3) - A pair of invincible Gabyoalls, one on the floor and one on the ceiling. They never speed up, but periodically create electricity between them.
- Garyoby (Mega Man 4) - Cannot be stunned, but can be destroyed with certain weapons. Unusually tall due to a buzzsaw attached to it.
- Spiral Gabyoall (Mega Man 7) - Can be stunned with the Buster or destroyed with a certain weapon. Briefly stops at the edge of the platform, if not speeding up.
- Spinning Gabyoall (Mega Man 8, Mega Man & Bass) - Can be stunned with the Buster or destroyed with a certain weapon. Very flat, so shots go over it.
- Gagabyoall (Mega Man 9) - Can be stunned with the Buster or destroyed with some special weapons. Very flat, so shots go over it.
- Sprinklan (Mega Man 10) - Springs up and lobs shots when attacked or touched. Can be destroyed with certain weapons. A variant of the Springer.
- Rolling Gabyoall (Mega Man X) - Cannot be stunned, but can be destroyed with a certain weapon. Never speeds up, but flips from the top of a platform to the bottom and vice-versa.
- Top Gabyoall (Mega Man Zero) - Can be stunned with attacks, but cannot be destroyed. Sometimes found on the ceiling or on walls.
- As with other Gabyoalls, the Cyber Gabyoall's name comes from 画鋲 gabyō, the Japanese word for thumbtack.
- ↑ Mega Man: Official Complete Works art book, 2009.