|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
Spring Face Bomb
Artwork from Mega Man 6.
|Name(s):||Spring Face Bomb|
|Appearances:||Mega Man 6|
|Similar Enemies:||Crazy Razy, Pukapucker, Bunby Tank, Bunby Tank DX|
In the Games
Mega Man 6
In Mega Man 6, Spring Face Bombs appear exclusively in the Impregnable Fortress (Yamato Man) stage, where three of them are found on the optional upper path, guarding the "true" boss door on top of conveyor belt floors. They are relatively large, but not very sturdy enemies that bounce towards Mega Man on their springs, stopping briefly between bounces.
If a Spring Face Bomb's body is destroyed, the head will separate and fly forward in an arc, exploding when it hits the ground. This can be prevented by attacking the head directly with Flame Blast or by using Beat, either of which destroys both parts.
|Spring Face Bomb|
|The spring in its body makes it a semi-perpetual motion machine. The head will explode when it hits the ground, so watch out.|
|HP 01||AT 03|
Spring Face Bomb is one of several Classic era enemies whose head can separate if the body is destroyed.
- Crazy Razy (Mega Man) - Runs and shoots; head flies around.
- Pukapucker (Mega Man 5) - Walks left and right; head bounces.
- Bunby Tank (Mega Man 7) - Drives left and right; head flies around as a Bunby Top.
- Bunby Tank DX (Mega Man 8 and Mega Man & Bass) - A Bunby Tank that shoots. Head flies around as a Bunby Top DX.
- Mega Man: Official Complete Works art book, 2009.