|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
From Mega Man Wiki
Infobox that goes in the top right hand corner of every enemy or mini-boss page. Supports the following parameters, all of which are optional:
- image - [[File:]] code for a picture of the enemy. Artwork is preferred over sprites. (Please size the image down to about 200px - this currently does not happen automatically.)
- caption - A caption for the image.
- name - The enemy's name(s). If not used, this will default to the page title.
- type - An optional enemy "type" if needed, e.g. mini-boss.
- appearances - The games the enemy appears in.
- related_numbers - Numbers, such as Smash Bros. spirit number, if any.
- hp - The enemy's hitpoints. Please put multiple values on multiple lines, followed by a specifier in (parenthese) and <small></small>, e.g. (Dr. Wily's Revenge)
- damage - How many hitpoints of damage the enemy deals to the player character. (See above for handling multiple values.)
- points - How many points the enemy is worth (primarily used for Mega Man 1 enemies).
- weakness - The weapon(s) that the enemy is especially weak to. This can be hard to determine; use Database info where available.
- 1994_voiced_by - The enemy's English voice actor in Mega Man (1994 animated series), if any.
- 1994_episodes - Episodes that the enemy appear in in Mega Man (1994 animated series), if any.
- voiced_by - The enemy's voice actor(s) in other sources, if any.
- variations - Enemies that are designed as variations of this one, even if they act differently. E.g. Bunby Tank is a variation of Bunby Heli.
- similar - Enemies that are notably similar or that fill the same role, but are not explicitly variations. E.g. Jumbig is similar to Big Eye.