|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
Artwork from Mega Man.
|Appearances:||Mega Man, Mega Man: The Wily Wars, Mega Man Powered Up|
|Variations:||Bomber Pepe, Penpen Maker, Penpen, Penpen EV|
|Similar Enemies:||Killer Bomb|
In the Games
In Mega Man, Pepes appear mainly in Ice Man's stage, but also spawn in the first half of the the underwater section of Dr. Wily stage 3. They appear endlessly from the right side of the screen as long as Mega Man is near their spawn point, coming in at his vertical position and flying towards the other side of the screen in a wave motion similar to Killer Bomb. However, no more than one Pepe can spawn at once.
Mega Man Legacy Collection Database
|A bird-like robot. With a little rapid-fire, it's nothing to be afraid of.|
|HP 01||AT 04|
Multiple later penguin enemies have been based on Pepe in appearance and name, but rarely behaviour. These include:
- Bomber Pepe (Mega Man 3) - A fat penguin that jumps and lobs bombs.
- Penpen Maker (Mega Man 3) - A giant penguin mini-boss that releases Penpens from its belly.
- Penpen (Mega Man 3) - A penguin that slides if released by a Penpen Maker or flies similar to Pepe when on its own.
- Penpen EV (Mega Man 8, Mega Man & Bass) - A penguin that spins and can be knocked around or slide on its belly.
- Mega Man: Official Complete Works art book, 2008.
- Mega Man North American manual, 1987.