|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
Artwork from Mega Man 1.
|Appearances:||Mega Man 1, Mega Man: The Wily Wars, Mega Man Powered Up|
In the Games
In the original Mega Man, Kamadomas appear in Cut Man's, Elec Man's and Bomb Man's stage, as well as the first Dr. Wily stage. They are fast-moving enemies that move exclusively by jumping towards Mega Man, with short pauses between bounds. When doing so, they pick from one of two jump arcs at random, making either a long leap forward or a shorter hop.
Kamadomas can be destroyed in one hit for 500 points, but their small size and agility can make them difficult to hit. Touching one deals 2 damage to Mega Man.
- The name Kamadoma (カマドウマ, kamadōma) is a Japanese name for the camel cricket, specifically Diestrammena apicalis, in reference to the enemy's diminutive size and jumping ability. The name "Flea" given in the original English manual plays on the same theme.
- According to the Database in Mega Man Legacy Collection, it was originally built to protect crops from pests, though it is not clear by what means it would do so.
- MM25: Mega Man & Mega Man X Official Complete Works art book, 2013.
- Mega Man North American manual, 1987.
- Mega Man: Official Complete Works art book, 2009.
This article is a stub. You can help Mega Man Wiki byit.