|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
Mega Man, MegaMan or Megaman can refer to the following things:
- Mega Man (franchise), a video game and other media franchise.
- Mega Man (game), the original 1987 game for the NES.
- Mega Man (DOS), a 1990 licenced PC game loosely based on the Classic era games.
- Mega Man (Game Gear), a 1995 game released in North America for the Game Gear.
Multiple characters throughout the Mega Man franchise are named Mega Man or have been referred to as such:
- Mega Man (Classic era), the original Mega Man from the Classic games.
- X, the hero of the X era games, who is sometimes referred to as Mega Man X or variations thereof.
- Mega Man Volnutt, the main protagonist of the Legends era games.
- MegaMan.EXE, a Net Navi operated by Lan Hikari in the Battle Network era.
- Zero, from the X and Zero eras, who is called Megaman Zero in some English-language sources.
- Mega Man (ZX era), a term for Biometal users in the ZX games.
- Mega Man (Star Force era), Geo and Omega-Xis' fused EM form in the Star Force era.
- Mega Man (Captain N), a loose interpretation of the Classic era character on Captain N: The Game Master.
- Aki Light, the protagonist of Mega Man: Fully Charged, whose alter ego is known as Mega Man.
- Mega Man (1994 animated series), a cartoon based primarily on the Classic era.
- Mega Man (Archie Comics), a comic series based on the Mega Man franchise.
This page is a disambiguation page. If an article links to it, please help out by editing that page to point to the right article.