|Welcome! Please check To-Do List to see what pages need help, who is working on what, etc.|
From Mega Man Wiki
A Stage is one or more playable locations in every era of the franchise.
They often have many of the same recurring elements.
Things that show up on the stage that the protagonist/player needs to defeat and/or avoid, depending on the circumstance. Many of them have a limited about of health, attack power, and speed. Some have a shield to prevent being damaged by the player.
- Minor Enemies
- Enemies that scatter around a stage.
- Enemies that can't be avoided, only defeated.
- Enemies you fight at the end of a stage. The protagonist takes their weapon to the upon their defeat. Each era has a name for bosses in them:
- Robert Monsters: Bosses from the Classic era, usually under the control of Dr. Wily.
- Mavericks: Bosses from X era, usually under the control of Sigma.
- Fortress Bosses
- Enemies that show up in Dr. Wily's Fortress and similar locations.
- Things to stand on
- If the player stands on these, they instantly die.
- Things to climb up
- A sealed location where you fight a Bosses or Mini-boss.
- Things that can't be defeated, only avoided. They sometimes attack the player, or just fire projectiles in the air in one or more directions, regardless of where the player is.
Some stages show up in multiple games, are grouped together in a single game, or both. Some examples:
- Dr. Wily's fortress and Dr. Cossack's citadel are end-of-the-game groups of stages that the player takes on
- "Cut Man" stage:
This article is a stub. You can help Mega Man Wiki by expanding it.